Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nails


If you have never gone to a nail shop and had your nails done, you are really missing out.  It took me until about a year and a half ago to work up the courage and go get a pedicure and manicure.  But I will tell you that once I did it, I was hooked.  I generally now like to go get my nails, at least my toe nails, done at least once a month.  I determined, once I had actually gotten them done once, that I was no longer going to take care of my own toe nails.

One of the things that I wanted to make sure that any guys out there understand is that most stores are out to make money.  And you have that money to give them.  Don't worry about what others are going to think of you, just get dressed up as a normal girl, its best to wear shorts, wear a pair of flip flop sandles, find a nail shop, walk in and tell them that you want a pedicure.

Trust me, you will love the experience.  I always do.  That will be a lifelong affair for me.

The one thing I ask, is don't be a freak-a-do.  I once heard of a guy that would dress as a lady and go get a manicure with a skirt on, but would not wear underwear.  Come on now people.  Don't be going out there and giving all of us a bad name by being a freak-a-do!

No comments:

Post a Comment