Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Even WalMart Clothes Can Be Cute

Black Tank - Bali Studio
White Shirt - Myth NYC
Jeans - LEI
Sandles - Life Stride

This was an outfit that I wore the other day when we went travelling.  It was a car sitting day so I wanted to wear something pretty comfy.  But I challenged myself to wear something that I haven't worn before.  I have never worn the black tank outside of the house.  You can't see in the picture but it is a lace tank top.  I generally have shied away from wearing any sort of lace while outside of the house.  I thought it added a nice touch to this outfit though, so I went for it.

The other thing that I like about this outfit is that I bought the jeans at WalMart.  I wear many clothing items that have a large price tag on them but this pair of jeans cost about 10 dollars.  Notice how hippy these pants make me look?  Well I do, and I got them for about 10 dollars!!

I don't think that it is important where you buy your clothes, I think that it is important that the clothes that you buy look good on you.

Hope you all are doing well ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment