Monday, January 21, 2013

Outfit for 1/21/13

Black Top - Converse All Stars
Blue Tank - Moreno
Jeans - LEI
Booties - Nine West 

I tried wearing a specific color combo today.  I went for the light colored jeans and the dark colored top to try and make more shoulders appear smaller.  I kind of think it did the trick I also like how the top is button up and it creates an elongated V shape on my torso.  With the bright blue underneath, which really pops, it adds to the slimming effect.

Today we went to a local zoo that houses only local animals that have been injured or otherwise cannot be returned to the wild.  It is worth it to say that before we walked around the zoo I changed my shoes to a pair of better walking shoes.  They weren't the best, a pair of low top converse.

I hope things are going well for you all.  Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment