Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Outfit For 5/28/13 & My Wife and I

On Me:
Top - Bobeau
Jeans - Mossimo
Belt - Mossimo
Shoes - Fitzwell

On Jules:
Dress - Back-Gamin
Shoes - Franco Sarto

Do you like my new shoes?  I do.  I think they are super cute!  They were my first purchase ever from Zappos.  I know, can you believe it?  Zappos has been around for so long and yet I have never purchased shoes from them.

I think that I have been afraid to purchase shoes online because I really appreciate being able to try my shoes on and guarantee that they are going to fit before paying for them.  It was a little unnerving to pay for shoes first and then get them afterwards and hope that they would be okay.  I suppose that I was lucky because they fit super well, and for their height they are pretty darn comfy.

They other thing about the shoes that I think is pretty cool, they offered them in wide and extra wide.  I have never purchased, or even tried on, a wide pair of women's shoes.  Wow, they are great!  Admittedly I did not try on the regular width shoes, but they wide ones fit great.  I am really happy with the purchase.

I decided on this pair of shoes because they are a round toe pump, in black leather.  One day I will have to take pictures of the shoes that these replaced.  They were super pointy witch heels.  At the time I really liked them, but now I put them on and my feet look huge.  The nice round toe makes me foot look super small.

BTW - I'm shocked I haven't updated in 2 weeks.  Wow, where have I been?  Ummm... work.  I've had lots of projects finishing up.  Yay, they're done now!

Love ya!




3 comments:

  1. Such a cute couple! And those are some cute shoes, especially if they are comfortable. I've been thinking about this for a while, the backgrounds for a lot of your pictures are very nice, looks like a beautiful yard. Have a great weekend, Nadine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie.

      Yes, my wife and I are very fortunate to live in a very beautiful place. The one tradeoff is that we get horrible internet! And for most of today I had no phone setvice as well as no internet. Oh well.

      Delete
  2. i think the two of you look outstanding and gorgeous! very nice pic!

    ReplyDelete