Monday, November 3, 2014

Outfit for 11-3-14 - Showing some leg!

Skirt - Guess
Top - Patty Boutique
Sweater - White House Black Market
Shoes - Guess

I wore this outfit about a week ago.  Jules and I were staying in for an evening together and I thought I would have some fun and tart myself up a bit.  It was funny as I realized that I don't really own any clothes that are really sexified.  Hmm.. is sexified even a real word?  Dunno! Don't care!

This skirt is the shortest one that I own, but it was not quite short enough for the look that I was going for, so I totally hiked it up.  Normally my natural waist is below my belly button, but I hiked this skirt up above my belly button.  It was actually so short that I sure as heck would never wear it out into public!  And if I bent over, wow, Jules got a show!

Now normally I am not interested in going for the sexy look.  I go for the nicely dressed look.  So this is probably as sexy as I will ever show on this blog.  So why is that?  Well... have you ever typed the word crossdresser into Google and taken a look at the images?  I'll give you a minute if you want....................

Okay, well now, maybe you can see, there is a glut of over sexualized images out there of cross dressers.  What is missing?  Nicely dressed, stylish cross dressers.  That is what I would like to portray.  So then why show you these?  Well, how about some sexiness without slutiness?  That is probably okay.  How about sexiness with some style?  Yeah, maybe that could work.

And heck, it was just kind of fun!

I hope you have a fun day!

Love you!

Love yourself!

:)

6 comments:

  1. Great look, hon! Tres sexy!

    Hugs,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always so sweet! Thanks cutie! Btw - love the newest photos of you on your blog!

      Delete
  2. "But your legs are so long" said Little Red Riding Hood
    - "All the better to show off these gorgeous T-strap pumps!" replied the Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can look sexy in a dress that covers your wrists and ankles. And some on the web will look slutty in the same dress. I think no matter what YOU wear, you are always tasteful. Hope that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww.... that was super sweet. Thank you for such a nice complement! :)

      Delete