Thursday, April 9, 2015

Help me Choose - Glamour Boutique's Contest

Awhile back, Meg's post, vaguely interested me.  I thought about it here and there and I have returned to it several times and visited Glamour Boutique's web page more than once and read and reread the information about the contest.  Honestly I am still unsure if I will be entering the contest or not.

I am not quite sure what my motivation is behind wanting to enter it.  I have never shopped at that site, so receiving money to spend there is not of much interest to me, though I do always enjoy shopping and buying new things.  I do also possess quite a competitive spirit, so maybe that is it.  Or maybe I am interested in gaining more exposure for this blog.  Hmmm.... who knows.

Here are some official things about the contest:

The annual GlamourBoutique.com Glamour Girl Picture Contest is now open for entries which should consist of your most glamorous m to f transformation full-length pose. Up to 3 images per entrant (but one is enough) will be received but at least one should be full-length and sent to GlamPic15@gmail.com.

Whilst there is absolutely no need for professional images, we advise you to ensure the lighting is good enough so that the judges can clearly see features in a full-length pose. If the facial features such as eyes are hidden by shadows or blurred photography then it is difficult for the judges to see you at your full potential.

JUDGING - Main criteria being considered by judges is the natural glamour and beauty of the m to f transformation before them in picture format. Secondary consideration will be the quality and clarity of the image(s). 

So anywho..... I have searched through about 7 years of pictures (only about 3000 of them) and have picked out 9 that I like.  Which for your general info is about 0.3% of them.  I have asked Jules which ones she likes and now I am asking you, faithful readers, which three would you submit?

 #1

 #2

 #3

 #4

 #5

 #6

 #7

 #8

 #9

Okay, there you have it.  The nine pictures that I think meet the criteria the best.  Though I am not so sure about any of the ones with the sunglasses. Maybe that is not what they are going for?  It does say they want to be able to see your eyes.  So there is that.

Whateves.... So, please tell me which three you would pick!

And maybe I will get around to entering the darn thing.  I mean really how could it hurt?

Thanks!

34 comments:

  1. So here are my faves, no particular order:
    #1 - because you look so young and svelte;
    #4 - because you look so happy, and its a cute outfit
    #5 - because you have great legs running down to your T-straps, and the colour blocking on the top works really well.
    I recollect one of your standout outfits was a blue birthday dress - I'm surprised that pic didn't make the short-list! Anyhow, good luck if you decide to enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daria. Funny and cool that you would remember the blue birthday dress. I SO love that dress. Hmmm.... I will have to go back and take a look at that outfit again, maybe it was an error that I excluded it.

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I remember it because I was blue with envy!

      Delete
  2. Number 6 I think! That dress looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. I too think that dress looks fab!

      Delete
  3. Quite a good idea to enter this contest, Nadine.
    I would choose the first picture. You are so beautiful and natural, that's what they want to see. Many trans would never pass for a woman, but you do, even wearing jeans. It's hard to believe how feminine you look.
    The next two ones are the pictures #4 ( ladylike, what do you think about wearing pantyhose?) and #5(love this outfit, with pantyhose?)
    Finally you look great all the time!
    A lot of luck and success,Nadine.

    XO XO
    Feli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Feli. You are SO sweet! Thanks for the complements.

      Pantyhouse? Hmm... you know, I own many pairs, but so rarely ever wear them anymore. I think part of it is often the heat we have where I live. And the other part is, I hate how my heels will often slip so easily out of my shoes while wearing them. But, maybe it is something that I should reconsider.

      Thanks for your votes!

      Delete
  4. I think it would be a good idea for you to enter. My votes go for #4, 5, & 8.
    #4 because you show the whole you
    #5 shows your great legs and heels
    #8 because I believe it shows you. I am here and I am comfortable with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. Thanks for encouraging me to enter! I like your description for why you picked #8. That was sweet!

      Delete
  5. Ugh. Just wrote a long post that I lost. 4 or 6. Pose in 4 is soooo natural and good, but u kill it in he red dress. I guess I give 6 my vote. Also, the glasses hide your eyes which are definitely a plus for u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just hate that? Sorry your post got lost.

      Thanks for your votes!

      Delete
  6. I vote for 1,3 & 6. This gives three looks very casual, a little more dressy and very dressy. In my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4 and 6 (because we can see your eyes, but the poses and outfits look good as well), then maybe 7 and 5 for the outfits and poses and smiles.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  8. #4, and #5 but I'll text you my favorite one. I like the outfit on #6 but your facial expression seems a bit off to me.

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO funny Vivian. Ii liked the outfit you texted me about. That outfit I was so happy as I was wearing my new wig in it for the first time and I felt absolutely giddy with how good it looked! Thanks cutie!

      Delete
  9. Nadine
    My favorites are #4, #6 and #8.
    good luck
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all great but I like 4 then 6. My main reason is because they show your (beautiful) eyes which I think is important in a contest.

    Best of luck,

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the votes Sandy. Also, thanks for the complements on my eyes. They are not something I am very confident about and thus my frequent use of my extra large sunglasses!

      Delete
  11. Pictures 1, 5, and 6 shows you can prepare for any occasion. Although, you look good in all them, it's hard to choose only 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thoughts Kelli. Thanks for the votes and the complement!

      Delete
  12. 6 every time its classiest out fit and you look genuinely happy (not just posed smile) !

    jeni_cross@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadine, all are beautiful. But...

      # 4 for the smile
      # 5 shows all your "attributes"
      # 6 for the dress
      You have such wonderful style
      Alice k

      Delete