Monday, November 16, 2015

Like a Machine


Many years ago I was debating if I should buy an X-box.  Jules kind of insisted that I go for it.  When I questioned her as to why she told me that she rarely sees me sit down and just relax and do nothing and so that maybe by having an X-box I would actually sit down occasionally!  Funny.  I did buy the X-box, but I could not tell you the last time I actually played on the darn thing!

Funny.  Ha. Ha. Ha.

Anywho..... I have been running around like a crazed person again as of late.  My project list gets one thing crossed off and about five more things added onto it!  Ugh!

There are a few things I wanted to toss out into the cyber-sphere for you all.

1 - Last week I developed a wicked sinus infection.  The entire left side of my face was inflamed, but mostly in was my law jaw and my teeth that hurt so bad I had visions of ripping it off of my face.  Wow, now that is a crazy visual!  I began by treating it at home with the various OTC meds I have to keep my chronic sinus infections in check.  By Friday, I knew it was not working.  I had to go see a doctor.  Unfortunately where I live it is not that easy to find an urgent care facility.  I did a Google search and I came back with an innovative option, Plush Care.  They are an online medical facility.  I had never tried something like this before.  I threw caution to the wind an got an appointment with a doctor for a few hours later.  We were going to try a video chat, which didn't work, but then the doctor called me on my phone.  Within a few minutes she had diagnosed me and sent me down to my local pharmacy where I received some super antibiotics and I was on my way.  It was SUPER convenient!  I highly recommend this service.  Check it out for sure!

2 - I had a post go up on one of my favorite blogs, Already Pretty.  It came out over a week ago, but I really like it and I think you should go check it out.

3 - I also had a recent post go up on, Sister House.  I like the pictures that I used on that article.  I think it shows a really neat progression of my style.

Okay that is it.

Maybe one of these days I will figure out how to turn my internal machine down to a lower level and maybe get a bit of peace and tranquility.  Hmmm..... maybe not!

Love you!







Photos:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PSM_V39_D312_A_gilling_machine.jpg
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Auger_driver_agricultural_machine.JPG
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Art_of_Bookbinding_p039_Martini%27s_Folding_Machine.png

No comments:

Post a Comment