Monday, November 9, 2015

What I Wore Yesterday

Sweater - 69th & Madison - Similar
Tunic - WHBM - Similar
Belt - ???? - Similar

Things are finally getting a bit chilly around here!  Yay!  I am SO tired of the super heat.  Oh and as well, they are predicting a super El Nino event here in California.  Which, if you don't know, means we may finally get a bit of rain.  Unfortunately is does not necessarily indicate a change for our drought conditions.  Most of California's water supply comes in the form of melting snow and while we are predicted to get more rain, it also predicts warmer storms and thus not as much snow.

Wow, how totally riveting!  A fashion blog discussing hydrology in California!

Anywho..... Jules and I went to go get our nails done today.


I had seen a cool design on Pinterest that was similar to this one, but I totally forgot to pin it and I couldn't find it again.  Oh well.  Thus I came up with this design all on my own.  Pretty fun huh?  It is interesting how flashy just simple black and white can be.

I enjoy wearing these jeans while I get my nails done as they are super stretchy and I can roll them up while getting a pedicure.  Plus with the cooler weather, they are quite a bit warmer than wearing a skirt.

Did you notice the cool new belt I am wearing?  Jules found it for me the last time we visited a DSW.  She found it in the discount area and I totally love it.  It is reversible.  How convenient.  One side is this goldish silvery color and the other side is black.  I totally love it!

Okay.  Gotta run!

Love you!

Love yourself!

I'm trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment