Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sweater Weather

Sweater - Ann Taylor - Similar
Jeans - Levi: Denizen
Coat - Guess - Similar
Belt - Mossimo - Similar

This is the outfit I wore the other day when Jules and I went shopping.  I mentioned one of our stops in my previous post.  On that particular day we went to several places.  Our first stop was to get our nails redone.


I think they turned  out really cute!  Though I will say that having the black on the whole nail with the pink right at the ends gives the appearance that my nails are far shorter than they really are.  Oh well, they are still super cute!  I kind of think the hot pink matches the VS bra I picked up later.  Which was totally unplanned.

After we got our nails done, we went to the mall.  We had to pick up some Clinique eye makeup remover, we obviously stopped at Victoria's Secret, and then stopped into JCPenny's to visit Sephora.  None of those stops took very long, though I do think I should have gotten a bra fitting at VS while I was there.  Simply because I have never had one and I think I should at least give it a whirl huh?


Anywho.... Our last stop of the day was a thrilling trip to Costco!  Wow, what an exciting life I lead!

I was thinking about it a bit the other day.  So many TG folk get all worked up about getting out of the house and here I am ddoing just completely normal everyday stuff, like it is actually just a NORMAL everyday occurrence!

Hmmm.... my life..... normal, everyday,, occurrence..... Hmmmmmm...... Yeah, I'll go with that!

Love ya!



2 comments:

  1. Now I do like that black cowl neck top. 8-)
    Shoppng with the wife - you lucky devil! Even if it was Costco....
    But a bra fitting would be a hoot.
    Cheers
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I dislike winter weather, clothing that conceals rather than reveals (aka sweaters) can prove extremely useful to individuals like me. You have the decided advantage that you seemingly look good in whatever you wear, but I do like how you look in your black sweater.

    ReplyDelete