Thursday, April 17, 2014

Outfit for 4/17/14 - Michael Kors

Sweater - Michael Kors
Tank - Mossimo
Jeans - Guess
Shoes - Born O Concept

On one of my recent shopping ventures I happened to go into a Neiman Marcus Last Call store.  I don't know if I have ever been into one before, as it is a bit above my pay grade.  But on that shopping trip I was being adventurous and was walking into just about any and every store.  Did I tell you I went into a Prada outlet?  Yeah that was a way over my pay grade.

Anyway, in Neiman Marcus I saw quite a few cute items, and several I could actually afford.  One of the items i picked up was this sweat by Michael Kors.  I was totally drawn to it by the colors.  I took it to the dressing room along with several other items.  This sweater was the only item I kept.  But I still was not sure if I was willing to buy it.


It was still a bit pricey, about $100, and I am not really in love with the style.  But the colors, and it is super lightweight, and it is a Michael Kors.  So I kept it in hand and walked around the store.  I checked with a sales associate about the final price, and I continued perusing the store with sweater in hand.  Finally, and obviously I purchased it.  And I am so happy that I did!

Again the colors of it are awesome.  I chose to wear it with a black tank and some jeans because I did not want anything competing with it.  I really wanted the sweater to stand alone.  And I think it does.

Love you!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sweater. Wish I could wear that in guy mode here, but no, don't think we've made it quite to that point yet. Another year or so! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, that never occurred to me, but it just might in fact be possible to wear it in guy mode. Hmm.... what an interesting thought.

      Thanks Halle! :)

      Delete
  2. I second Halle re: the sweater! It is gorgeous, And I think you can definitely wear it in boy mode. Just my two cents. :D

    Lookin' good, sweetie!

    Hugs,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cass. :)

      Yeah I have been contemplating wearing it in boy mode. I really think that it would work. Of course lately I have been really mixing up what boy mode is for me. It has been quite some time sense it has been straight boy mode for me. So there is that!

      :)

      Delete