Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wow! - An Update On My Cleavage


I thought that it was about time that I updated my research into creating cleavage.  As you can see from my picture above, my research is going well. :)

Before I venture down that path though, I want to cover a couple of points.

1 - For me, creating my cleavage is not done for sexual purposes.  It is because for me, it feels/appears that I actually have breasts, and what is on my chest is not simply some expensive silicon.  Even though I do not use breast forms, and my breasts then appear much smaller, being able to look down and see my own skin forming the appearance of breasts is... well... do you see my smile in the above picture?  That explains it well enough.

2 - Recently it has been brought to my attention that people modify their photos with software.  It occurs to me that maybe folks ponder if I do that or not.  (Not that I think I look all that stunning in my photos.)  I just want to make a point that none of my photos are manipulated.  I actually strive to take the clearest photos I can.

Okay, so let the show begin!!




Here we are at my first layer, nothing!  Well there is a little bit of powder in the middle of my chest, between my nipples.  Honestly this is a bit embarrassing putting up a picture of me with my top off and nothing else on.  But I really wanted to show what I am starting with.  Which is basically nothing.  I am not on hormones, I am not taking any herbs, I am not doing any special exercises.  And I am quite in shape.  The one thing I do is to watch my weight.





This photo shows my newest addition and really the inspiration for updating my cleavage creation.  It is the Fashion Forms Women's Amazing Adhesive available at Target.  It is a size B.  It has taken a little bit of tweaking but it works quite well to begin to bring things together.





Now I have on my bra.  It is a Maidenform Double Fantasy, which I don't think is available any longer.  I should have bought two!  It is a 36B.  Part of the benefit of this bra is that it is strapless, thus it has sticky lining along it and that helps it to stay in place and keep other things in place.







In this photo I have put on my Love Fifi Bra Support.  I did a review of that a bit back.  You can read specifically about this item here.





This is a top I bought recently specifically because it is a deep v tank top.  It is from Patty Boutique.  It is interesting as a top as I had to order it by bra size.
And here I am, dressed fully now, and quite happy with my results!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, hon. I know that in my case the girls can use all the help they can get, so this helps quite a bit.

    Confession time: as soon as I saw the title I instantly thought of this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEIotzy3_A

    And even thought this has absolutely nothing to do with this post, I still want to share it, because it makes me laugh every single time I see it:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEjo0ajod1M&feature=youtu.be&t=1m3s

    Lt. Drebin... master of the obvious. :D

    == Cass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - too funny Cass. Thanks so much for making me laugh this morning! :)

      Delete
  2. Great work. Nothing is more convincing to the casual onlooker then real cleavage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat. Yeah my cleavage can be a real conundrum for some. They look me in the face, and then at my cleavage, and back and forth, it really confuses them. But really I do the cleavage thing for me, as it tends to confuse my brain, which enjoyable for me.

      Delete
  3. What a great post! Many thanks for sharing and showing. I think you look stunning and are an imspiration to many myself included, Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bobbie!

      That was super sweet of you, :)

      I am blushing now.

      Delete