Friday, May 2, 2014

Outfit for Friday 5-2-14

Top - Max Studio
Jeans - Guess
Shoes - Nine West
Necklace - Target 
Jacket - Pelle Studio (Which I previously mislabeled as Guess)

I so love this top.  I got it recently on a shopping adventure.  I really like the looks of the stripes and how they bunch up on the lower side.  I don't know how well you can see that in the photo, but it really adds a level of interest.  I also like it as it hangs just low enough that it helps hides some extra parts.  The top is kind of lightweight.  So even though it is long sleeve, it is rather cool.  Also, it has a super fun texture to it thus it is fun to touch.
My doggie was super interested in my picture taking today.  He wanted to get in on the action.  So I thought I would include one with him also.  He is such a ham!

My new camera is super fun.  It has an lcd screen that you can turn around and see yourself as you take you picture.  I also bought a remote for it.  So I hook up the remote, put the camera on the tripod, get the remote and start shooting.  It is really quite fun.  I like having the remote, you can see it in my hand with my picture with my dog.  By using the remote I can take lots and lots of pictures.  That is my preferred method of getting some decent pictures, take tons!


Alrighty, gotta run.  Hope you have a good weekend.

Love you!

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute as per usual! I love that you took the picture in a way that shows the red liner of the leather jacket. So many cute jackets and coats have a eat liner that most people never get to see.
    I think the new camera is great!!! Your pictures are definitely more detailed and clear!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a sweet wifey. Thank you very much sweetie! :)

      Delete
  2. Another great pic.I wish I had a Jules! I look forward to your posts. Still waiting for some workout attire. T.

    ReplyDelete