Sunday, August 10, 2014

Outfit for 8-10-14 - White Dress

Dress - White House Black Market
Shoes - Nine West 
Necklace & Earrings - Target
Bracelet - Silver Store in Santa Monica

This is my second white dress.  The first one I got from JC Penny.  This one is of a much better quality.  And I super love it!  I really wasn't sure if I was going to be able to fit in it, but it has a back zipper.  Thus I was able to slip it on and zip it up.  The only thing that is a but tight are the arms.  But alas that is a common issue with the Popeye arms I possess.  Well maybe that was a bit harsh on myself.  But I do have largish forearms.

Anywho I wore this dress for a dinner out in Las Vegas.  We chose to go to a Korean BBQ place.  What a perfect place to wear my new white dress!  I mean Korean BBQ is not messy at all!  Can you sense my sarcasm?  Well surprisingly I didn't get a single spot on my nice new dress!  Yay!  :)

Jules and I enjoyed our dinner out with our friends Vivian and Edward and it was a rather mellow evening.

That's all folks!

Love you!

:)


6 comments:

  1. Lovely dress Nadine. Nice blog too, glad I stumbled across it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadine, Until reading your Thursday blog, I didn't realize you weren't totally out. I too stress what to wear where! I wake up on Saturday and walk in the woods with yoga shorts, then change to jeggings, then change again to go to the home depot. I sometimes change 4 times a day! Its disheartening not to wear what you want to anyplace you want. I'm not out as much as you, but I do respect how you carry yourself. I would love to be a friend. Love, T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T. You seem like a great person that would make for a good IRL friend. At least we can be internet friends, it is better than nothing huh?

      Yeah, I still play with the whole changing of the clothes several times per day, but it has become less so. I have been coming out more and more to folks, but there are lots that I will never come out to, so I will continue the clothes changing game.

      Though more and more it does appear that I am dressing fairly androgynous. Interesting!

      Delete

  3. The dress is beautiful and you wear it well. Up to now I have had no reason to question a single word you have written in your blog but surviving a meal of Korean BBQ without even a drop of sauce splashing onto that dress is a feat of major proporitons. LOL
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat!

      Funny! Let me ask Jules... Sorry she agrees with me! Ha-Ha - not a single spot on the dress! I suppose I was lucky because the dinner was not as good as other Korean BBQ places we have visited.

      :)

      Delete