Monday, July 27, 2015

Outfit for Super Comfort

Blouse - WHBM - Similar
Tank - Calvin Klein - Similar
Shorts - Celebrity Pink - Similar

Nothing special to see here folks!  Just some super comfy clothes.  Jules and I were away for the night while we delivered our puppy to hunt school!  Yay!  Go Indy!  Our little boy will be away for about 3-6 months learning to be a good little hunting companion.  Yay!  I miss him deeply.  But I am thrilled that I know that I am totally ignorant about training a dog well!  Really I know that I am not willing to devote the time to doing it well, so I will pay for someone to do it for me!  Yay! More bills!

Anywho.... I chose to wear this outfit for the car ride home.  We had nothing else on our agenda for the day and thus I was just looking for comfort in some of this summertime heat.  Ugh!

The top is from White House Black Market and I like it, but it is a bit see through.  Too see through for me to feel comfortable without something underneath it.  I swear, even with a nude color bra, you could just about see my entire bra!  I tossed the white tank on, also super comfy, and that solved the problem for me well enough.

Love you!

Love yourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment