Wednesday, July 15, 2015

White Tunic

Top - Guess
Tank - White House Black Market - Similar
Shorts - Guess - Similar
Shoes - Born O Concept - Similar
Belt - White House Black Market - Similar

I recently obtained this item at Guess and I would not have called it a tunic.  Personally for me, I think of it as a super long white blouse.  But maybe that is just because I have a personal bias for certain types of tunics.  Hmm..... Anyway, at the Guess site linked above, they are calling it a tunic.  And regardless, I really like it.

It is nice open and flowing.    And it is also rather sheer.  Not too sheer, but just slightly.  I like those features in this top as I can then wear a nice pop of color underneath as in the tank above as well as matching this with the pair of dark shorts.  With having the higher cuts on the hips, it really helps to show off the shorts.  With most of my other tunics, they are far too long to even show if I have any shorts on or not!

The belt is new as well.  I like it, but it is too small!  It is elastic so it stretches, but it is not quite my size.  But come on, for $4 from WHBM??  I had to buy it!

Hope you are all doing well!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment