Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My Outfit - Pop of Blue

Top - Lily White - Similar
Tank - Guess - Similar
Shorts - ??? - Similar

Something that I really like about myself are my legs.  So many of my outfits this summer show off lots of leg!  Apparently I really like them!  I think that is kind of funny as over all of these years I have only received one piece of hate mail and one of the only things I remember about it is that the person criticized my legs!  Maybe I remember it because I thought it was so absurd that was what she would choose to criticize!  Of all the things, she chose my legs?  Ha!  Funny!


Anywho..... I like this top.  I really like how it allows the top underneath it show through.  It was one that I bought at a super inexpensive store.  I spent maybe ten bucks on this top several years ago, and it has survived to still live in my wardrobe.  Most of the clothes I have purchased from that store don't hold up very well, but this one has.


Okie dokie.... not much today!

Love you!

Love polka dots!

2 comments:

  1. The colors suit you and you look good! I'm not a fan of pockets hanging down below the hem but hey - that's just me!

    Hugs,

    Tanit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top, and it can be matched up with so many other things

    ReplyDelete