Monday, August 28, 2017

My Outfit - Yes, Another Tunic!

Tunic - White House Black Market - Similar
Shorts - Guess - Similar
Shoes - Rocket Dog - Similar
Belt - ?? - Similar

It seems as though this is the summer of tunics for me.  I really like the convenience of them.  The only thing I don't like is that it always looks as though I have nothing on underneath.  Here, take a look though, I do actually wear shorts with them:


I feel as though I should walk around with my tunic hiked up a bit, or a sign on me that says, yes I do have on shorts underneath here.  Ha-Ha.  Yeah, like whatever!  I am only slightly paranoid about my shorts not showing.  Most of me really does not give a hoot!  I mean generally when I am out and about here in California's Central Valley, it is over 100 degrees!  So, like who gives a crud what I am wearing, right?  I should actually be wearing less!  Ha!


Okie Dokie!  Love you!

Love yourselves!

Wear more tunics!

They are lovely.

Just like you!

2 comments:

  1. I like that one - especially the neckline! To me it looks like a short, attractive, summery tunic dress and I think that what you choose to wear underneath is rather a non-issue... ;-)

    Hugs,

    Tanit

    ReplyDelete