Friday, July 22, 2011

Acceptance

Acceptance huh?

I tried writing about this the other night and things just did not seem to come out very well.  Let's see if things go better now.

I've always been very torn about what I choose to do.  In the past when I have decided that I will not explore crossdressing I have been very unhappy.  But it is weird in that when I do choose to crossdress I have also been unhappy. 

I think that my unhappiness has come from not knowing who or what I am.  If I could just choose one thing or the other then I could just go for that one thing and then decide to be happy, but if I don't know what I want then I have just felt sort of lost.  I've had kind of a tough time coming to the realization of what I want. 

And what is that magical mysterious thing that I want?  I want to do what I have been doing.  Which is doing both.  I know now that I am happy being me.  Happy being both. 

Life is too short people.  Too short.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I am enjoying your July 2011 challenge. I must also confess a certain amount of jealousy.
    I do tend to agree with my wife that I have too many dresses and shoes. I do not have much in the way of casual girl wear.

    I agree that Life is too short. I have about 20 years on you and there are things that I wish I could have done differently. Mostly it is about 'time'. I have worked since I was 12 and for the past 40+ years my job has been a 70-80 hour a week gig. I should have more money but the job has had its rewards.

    The old saying about having the courage to change the things that can be changed and dealing with the things that cannot be changed and the wisdom to tell the difference is a good one.
    Accept what life gives you. If you get lemons...make lemonade.

    Stay well
    Pat

    ReplyDelete