Thursday, July 28, 2011

Avoiding Homework Again

Where I am it is currently 4:24 and I am supposed to be trying to finish up my homework for my last class!!!  But alas, my brain is not on planet homework.  So here I sit typing(avoiding) what I need to finish!  I've been trying to work at it for over an hour and my brain is so sluggish I think I am trying to convince myself that it would be easier tomorrow.  What a nasty little way to avoid something I clearly don't want to write about because it would appear as though I can still write, as in I'm writing right now!  Okay so my brain is still functioning, it really does come down to what I want to do huh? 

Enough pontificating!

The outfit for today is:

Wow, I just counted, only three more outfit days left in the challenge.  Good for me.

1 comment: