Sunday, July 10, 2011

Today is the 10th day of the Challenege!

Outfit for July 9th

On July 9th we decided to go wine tasting.  It was super hot where we were and I thought it would be nice to wear my new skirt.
 

Top - Max Studio
Skirt - Guess
Shoes - Bear Claws

A couple of things I have discovered about wearing such a short skirt.  It's super comfortable, which is nice.  But I am constantly tugging at it, as if it is going to blow up in the breeze and expose my parts.  Also while getting in and out of the car you really need to be concerned about showing too much.

Outfit for July 10th

Today I hung out at home and got some homework done.  It was a very boring day, but I feel good that I got some work done!  Woo-Hoo.


Top - Charlotte Russe
Skirt - Guess
Shoes - Merona
Belt - I forget - oops!

I hope you all are doing well today!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment