Monday, July 18, 2011

Went camping!

So for the last week I have not posted any updates on my July challenge, but I want you all to know that it is still going strong.  I may not have posted the outfit pictures, but I have continued with my one outfit per day challenge.  Currently I am more than half way done!  Woo-Hoo.  I'm excited because I have kept up with the challenge and am proud of myself for accomplishing it this far.  I'm actually a little disappointed that I am reaching the end as I am finding it more and more enjoyable to prove myself wrong!  How so you ask?  Well I challenged myself to do this partly because of a nagging little voice that I couldn't.  So far I have proved that voice wrong and it feels great, liberating, and confidence building.  Hmmm.... Maybe there is something to that whole accomplishing what you think you can't stuff.

For the last week my challenge became more interesting for me as I went camping.  I generally do not dress as a girl while camping as it is a little dirty.  However I found a way to stick with my goals!  But I did not find a way to update my blog while out in the wilderness.  Now you get to see a weeks worth of outfits in a single post.  How exciting, right?

July 18th

July 17th
 This dress is just too cute and I found it at Goodwill for 10 bucks!  I have no idea at all where I would ever wear such an item, but I will now need to find one.  What do you think of the shirt under the dress?  I'm still undecided.

July 16th
 
July 15th

 
 July14
 

July13th
 

July 12th

There you have it.  Seven outfits for seven days.  I'm pretty pleased with myself.  I hope you are happy with yourself also!

No comments:

Post a Comment