Sunday, July 3, 2011

July's Challenge

Okay folks, here I go with a challenge for myself.  I often stress out about which outfit I will wear on a given day, so I decided to challenege myself and come up with at least one outfit per day for the entire month of July.  So some quick thinking should allow you to know that I plan on coming up with 31 outfits.  Today is July 3rd, and I have thew pictures from the last three days.  Oh goody!

July 1


July 2


July 3


4th of July nails.
I thought as a little bonus I would include my 4th of July nails.  Can you see the red, white, and blue?  It's kind of a neat style where I float the polish on water, swirl it around and then dip my fingers into it.  It gets a bit messy, but I really like the results.  Okay, hope you all are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment