Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Outfit for 5/26/15 - Guess Boots!

Purple Top - WHBM - Similar
Boots - Guess - Similar

In this outfit I have on several of my favorite items.  The boots are totally one of them.  One of the reasons I like them so much is how tall they are.  But I problem that I often encounter with such tall boots is that they are not very form fitting to my legs near the top.  These boots though have zippers on the back side of them.


Having the zipper up the top of the back makes it so that they snug up closely to my legs, which makes them look SO much better in my opinion. The one thing I don't like about them is that they don't stay up smoothly.  I wish I could find a pair of tall boots that don't scrunch down at all!

I also am wearing my super favorite skinny jeans from 7 for All Mankind.  Possibly they are my favorites because of how much I spent on them.  I think they were like $150!  Which possibly makes them the single most expensive item in my entire wardrobe!  And that wasn't even the retail price of them.  That was the outlet price!  I could not imagine what they sold for at retail!


This outfit was worn when Jules and I went to the movies this past Saturday.  We went and saw the new Avengers flick.  It was an enjoyable show.  The main reason I chose to wear this ensemble on this day was that it was predicted to be in the mid 70s and the super heat will be coming on shortly.  Thus I tried to fit in my jeans and boots before it got to be above 100!

Hope you all are doing well!

Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Nadine dear, speaking woman to woman, your one of those girls who can look good in most anything. Honey, you look very comfortable, no matter what your wearing. I know, wearing a dress, is a small part of a woman.

    ReplyDelete